Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LAW SCHOOL IS OVER

     Today is the day I have been counting down to for 3 years: the day I turned in my LAST law school assignment. And what am I doing? Sitting on my computer listening to Pandora with facebook and gmail open. For those of you who don't know me well, this is the exact thing I was doing before. I think I'm in shock. I'm relieved. I'm sad (sort of). I'm looking around my apartment knowing I'm going to bawl my eyes out when we move. Law school hasn't been all bad. It was an important chapter of my life. I made some great new friends. I met my Terry. I guess I'm just scared because I'm not sure what the next chapter holds. I do know I'll be staying in Tuscaloosa studying for the bar this summer, so that's a small comfort.

     Another thing I know is that I'm going to open up the gigantic bottle of wine I got for graduation tonight and get silly. In the meantime, here are some pictures

Terry and me before the ceremony 

L-R Daddy, Mama, me, Terry, Mrs. Corley, Mr. Corley 

My sweet family threw a graduation lunch for Terry and me on Sunday at our camp house.

Getting hooded. 

L-R Friend Crawford, sister Mallory, me, and friend Traci at the after party


   

3 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaay! congrats shell- huge accomplishment! i think you should move to b'ham :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo proud of you! P.S. - I think we should get wine silly together.... Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! Beth-Bham is definitely at the top of the list of places I want to move! And Annie-wine silly is a must.

    ReplyDelete